Survivor® has long held the trust and respect of professionals around the world. Now, there are more good reasons than ever to make it your flashlight of choice for your job’s most challenging situations. The Survivor LED will never need to be replaced and provides the right type of light for a broad range of firefighting activity (structural firefighting, EMS, extrication, technical rescue, etc). The Survivor LED with C4® LED technology is stronger and more reliable than ever. Lightweight and built from a high-impact nylon casing, the Survivor LED offers exceptional durability and weather resistance. All openings are O-ring sealed for weather resistance.
- Featuring the latest in C4® LED technology with microprocessor controlled high and low intensity modes and emergency flash
- C4 LED technology is impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- High Beam: up to 36,000 candela peak beam intensity; 100 lumens, low beam: Up to 12,00 candela peak beam intensity; 47 lumens
- Unbreakable polycarbonate with silicone anti-scratch coating assembled in a heavy duty bezel is virtually indestructible
- Choose safety orange, high-vis yellow or black